1. All bookings are subject to availability.
2. Only when the participant completes a booking and receives a booking confirmation we have established the contract.
3. A booking confirmation is issued after having received payment from the participant of either the deposit or the full price of the retreat.
4. When making the booking, the participant agrees to all the terms and conditions expressed in this page.
1. All registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received. We will send you an email when your application has been accepted and with your acceptance you will send information regarding your deposit for placement.
2. The cost of retreat activities specified within the itinerary is included in the price of the retreat.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or modify any aspect of the retreat activities at any time including schedule the structure, suppliers, accommodations, transportation and guides, without prior notice to participants.
4. Cancellation or modification of any retreat activity does not entitle any participant to a refund.
5. We are not responsible for any non-retreat activity that a participant decides to purchase outside of our event.
The payment will be split in two: the initial deposit to secure your place and the remaining tour fee due on the date indicated on your trip page.
After you have completed your registration you will be sent an Invoice to complete your deposit payment. Payment can be made by bank transfer or Paypal. Please note, all fees are to be paid in Euros.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
What is included in the retreat differs from the event or workshop. The exact information of “what is included” will be presented on each event page.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
1. Domestic or international airfares are not included.
2. Additional costs, such as travel insurance, vaccinations, passport and/or visa fees if applicable, etc., are not included.
3. Special needs costs, like dietary requirements to be supplemented with food, are not included.
4. All travellers should have a travel medical insurance before departure. The participant is responsible for acquiring travel insurance.
5. The costs of retreat activities specified within the itinerary are included in the price.
1. Travel insurance for the retreat is not provided and each participant is required to have their own individual travel insurance.
2. The insurance must cover the whole duration of the retreat and we recommend that the insurance coverage package include personal accident, death, medical expenses, repatriation, emergency evacuation, personal liability, loss of luggage, personal effects and flight cancellation coverage. The insurance must cover COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance transit.
3. If the retreat is cancelled, it is the responsibility of the participant to verify insurance policy details to ensure coverage and reimbursement if needed.
4. Participants shall provide proof of insurance at least 7 days prior to the start of the retreat. Failure to procure such insurance may lead to cancellation of the participant’s booking without refund.
1. The first 50€ of any payment is the participant’s deposit and is not refundable.
2. The participant will receive a 90% refund of payments made if they cancel at least 3 months before the first day of the retreat.
3. No refunds will be given if the participant cancels 30 days or less before the first day of the retreat.
4. In the participant cancels the retreat, we are not liable for any incidental costs, refunds or damages incurred by the participant, such as airfare, passport and visa fees, vaccinations, etc.
5. The retreat or part of it can be cancelled if:
1. Additional costs may apply where special accommodations are made available.
2. Any special needs prior to booking the retreat should be communicate to notify the participants of any additional costs necessary to accommodate their special needs and pay such costs. If a participant’s refuses to pay such costs forfeits any rights to any refund.
3. Depending on the programme prices of accommodation might vary:
4. Accompanying guests that are not participating in the retreat can share the same room, at an additional cost.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
1. We provide information and advice related to passport, visa, vaccination, climate, airlines, airports etc. This information is not meant as a guide and is provided in good faith. We are not responsible for the accuracy of such information.
2. We will inform the participants as soon as possible if it becomes necessary to make any changes to the retreat.
3. If we change an accommodation, we will notify as soon as possible.
4. Changes by the participant will not be considered accepted until confirmed such changes in writing to such participant, that will be responsible for any increased charges arising from changes requested.
5. All the participants must be 18 years old or older to participate in a retreat and must agree to comply with all regulations issued by us, our suppliers or Portugal’s laws and regulations. Non-compliance with these obligations may lead to cancellation of the applicable participant’s booking, or part of it with no refund. We will have the right to remove participants from retreats at any time for reasons such as discriminatory, disorderly and/or criminal behaviour directed toward our personnel or other participant. If participants are removed from a retreat for noncompliance with any applicable participant obligations, no refund will be provided.
Sabedoria Alternativa, the company that operates the space “Sofia In Monsaraz” is Registered as Tourism Operator number 631/2021 by The Tourism of Portugal.
“Sofia In Monsaraz” has the following insurance cover:
The insurance nº 00231002598100000- Colective Personal Accidents
The insurance nº 0084102116770000- Civil Responsability
Ce site Web utilise des cookies pour assurer la meilleure expérience utilisateur et améliorer la qualité de notre site Web. En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez de recevoir tous les cookies et acceptez nos politique de confidentialité.